Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, January 13

Tell me if you agree with this statement and then explain why or why not. "Images on the internet are 'free game' - if someone posted I should be able to use it."

I do not agree with this statement for many reasons. When you post something on the internet, the work belongs to you. If someone took my photograph that I worked hard for and said that it was theirs, I would not be very happy. I believe that if you need to get a picture off of the internet that does not belong to you then you should site the image to give them the credit. Some people work very hard for their photographs and it would not be right of you to take it and say that it is your image. So, overall images on the internet are not free game because they belong to someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment