Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday January, 10

What do you want to learn in the class this semester? What information do you want to walk away with that you didn't know before? Elaborate!

I wanted to take this class for numerous reasons. Last year I decided to take Computer Applications.I loved it because it improved my knowledge of the software and I now can work really fast because of the shortcuts that I learned. This also decreased my study time when I have to work on a computer. I took this class because I wanted to become even more familiar with computers. I have never been the "technology queen" of the family. That one definitely goes to my sister and when I am confused about something I go to her for help. I think I will get lots out of this class and maybe never have to ask my sister help on my assignments. I also took this class because I am very familiar with Macs however not as much DELL. I have a computer exactly like this in my office so I think this class will definitely improve my skills. I just want to walk away with more knowledge with computers overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment