Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate

My three day weekend was great. On friday, it was my friend Mollie's birthday. Since school ended early, we put a blindfold on her and took her to skyzone. After, we went to her house and it that was my Friday. On Saturday, I had cheer. I also caught up on some sleep. That night, I went out to dinner with my competitive cheer team (Platinum). The next day I had cheer practice. After practice, me and my platinum friends got together to watch a cheer competition that was live on the computer. Then the next day (Sunday) I had cheer practice again ha ha. I also had practice for the sophomore class dance. The dance is really coming together and I am getting excited about it. Even though I had a ton of cheer practice, this weekend was still relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment