Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014

Tell me about the global issue you selected yesterday. Briefly restate your paragraph from yesterday.

The topic that I chose is Alcohol abuse. The reason why I chose this is because I am interested to know more negative effects of drinking. I also chose it because in High school, there are a few people making stupid decisions and don’t understand how much damage they could be doing to themselves. I have a little background information. I know that alcohol can destroy your liver. I also know that too much alcohol intake can lead you into serious health issues. If you have had a lot to drink, you can make stupid decisions that you could regret in the future.  I hope to learn why and how it causes you to be in this state.  I want to learn the long-term effects of drinking at a young age.  I also hope to learn more facts about this topic in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment