Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 9, 2014

What is your idea for your stop-motion animation? Explain yourself. Have you started taking photos? If not, when do you plan to take your photos? What is your action plan for today? What is your plan to GET SOMETHING DONE?

Well, at first I was going to do a stop motion animation related to cheer. But, then I realized that it would be way too hard. So, I explored some other stop motion videos and I thought of something. For my stop motion I am using crayons. I am gluing them onto a canvas or some sort and I am making a design out of it. Then, I am going to melt them and that is my idea. I have not started taking photos. I am getting the supplies after school today. I also need to take all of the photos I have off of my phone because I ran out of storage. My plan is to finish all of this before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment