Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23, 2014

This blog post was inspiring. With cheer, work and honors classes, for me life can be hard at times. Especially this year. To be completely honest sometimes I have given up because I don't want to learn anymore. As a student, I need to keep pushing. In this article, I learned that its not just the material you are learning in school, its your ability to keep pushing and persevere. I believe the teacher is concerned about how the students are giving up. They are giving up by not taking opportunities, taking the easy was out and being rude and disrespectful. When students are doing this, it is not preparing them for the future and it can destroy your happiness. So, its not just the math problems and writing that your get from school, its how you learn and persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment