Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflect on your stop-motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.

My project didn't turn out as well as i would have hoped although its not bad. The project in itself worked. I took the pictures in my room and the pictures ended up with really weird lighting. The idea of a stop motion with the crayons worked though. I am finished. When i first started the project, I grouped the shades of colors so when I placed them on the board they looked like a rainbow. I learned that by taking pictures of the same thing and adding to it can create a really cool video. I want to make another stop motion with a different subject. I think they are so cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment