Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Final Project-May 18, 2014


Who am I?
My name is Lauren Barash. This is a project I completed about my family history for Emerging Technology. I gained a lot of knowledge through doing this project and was surprised about how little I actually knew to start off. I had various ways of gathering information for this project.  First, I interviewed my mom and dad. They gave me tons of very helpful information, but I needed more.  To get more, I next e-mailed my grandma, grandpa and aunt. With all of this information, I was able to make a family tree using Family Echo.  I was also able to create a Prezi, Infographic, and a 5-Frame Storyboard using all the information.




Waiting for the food to be grilled...... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment