Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, February 7, 2014

January 7, 2014

Tell me about your Sweetheart weekend. If you didn't go to Sweetheart, what did you do? I want details!

I actually didn't go to sweetheart. This weekend I had a cheer competition in Chicago. It was awesome. My team (Platinum) ended up getting second in our division which is really good. However, we did not end up getting the paid bid to Florida but we are going to try for that in Texas in two weeks. In Chicago, I didn't get to do anything other then cheer which was disappointing cause they have a lot of shops and malls. It was also colder than Kansas. All in all, my team did really good at the compeition which made the trip a blast! I missed school Thursday and Monday so this is my first day of school in a while with the snow days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment