Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25, 2014

Yesterday I introduced you to infographics... tell me again what they are and how they are used? What is the benefit of an infographic? What goes into an infogrpahic?

Also, go out and see if you can find an already existing infographic on your global issue. Save the image to your computer and upload the image into your blog post for today. Save the source link to the image so that you can site the image in your blog post. See my examples at the end of this post.

An info graphic is a visual way to organize information. It is very organized and are usually filled with pictures and information about a topic. It has tons of statistics and representations to go with these.  The benefit is seeing crucial information in an organized fashion. Because they are so easy to read, it is easy for people to take a lot of information in at once. 







No comments:

Post a Comment