Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

My Spring Break was relaxing. I have been extremely busy with cheer and school this year and it was nice to finally have a break. My family went to Mexico. We stayed at La Estancia in Cabo. It was very nice. This is our second time going there because last year we loved it. In mexico the majority of the time I layed on the beach. I occasionally got in the ocean but the waves were really rough. We went to different places for dinner every night. My favorite was romeo and Juleita. It was Italian and I got fettuccine alfredo which was awesome. The restaurant was outdoors and so cool. The excursions we did were zip lining and a boat day which was great. Overall it was a fun and relaxing trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment